Saturday 10 April 2010

A Week in the Life

So I sometimes check out this blog that I just love. If you haven't already discovered Robyn, please go take a look and check it out for yourselves. I was intrigued about a project she posted about this week. I read all the links you'll find there, and became more and more excited, and now I just can't wait to document a week in MY life. I tend to have a slight problem with projects like these, in that I'm FULL of enthusiasm at the beginning, and then I run out of steam somewhere mid-way through, and they just never get finished. So I hope by posting about it on here, I will actually have the incentive to push through and actually finish something! And I also hope if you're reading this, maybe you'll play along too and document a week in YOUR life. I'd love to see.





In other news for the day :-) Today was the warmest day of the year so far (at least IMHO anyway, I don't have any stats to back this up!), and it was finally ice cream weather, yay!

My Mum and I took the girls to the park, we had a sandwich (Evie discovered a love of sausages - finally something savoury she will eat!) and played football/catch. There was a little boy a bit younger than her nearby with his parents, also playing with a football. I asked Ella if she wanted to go and ask him to play - and shock horror she did!!!! They played beautifully together for 10 or 15 minutes, until Ella became a little frustrated at him not talking to her and they went their separate ways. I am so proud of how sociable my little girl is finally becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment