Monday 19 April 2010

Crappy Day

Well I strated the day super excited about a new phase in my life, or so I thought, struggling to choose between two fantastic houses I'd seen last week. Well, for one reason or another, both have fallen through for me. I'm so disappointed I can't tell you. I've had a little cry and felt thoroughly sorry for myself all day, and I have a stinking headache to boot. But I know I just have to dust myself down and get on with things again. So, pity party over.


Today has been the first day in my A Week In The Life project. So not the best start, but I've managed to take a few photos and make a few notes all the same, so hopefully it will all start to come together over the next few days.


Oh, and here is a page I completed yesterday. Although with her behaviour lately, it would have been a whole lot easier to do a '10 things I DON'T like about you' LO!


No comments:

Post a Comment